- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Triple butted 2.34/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology, chrome nickel stainless steel - Specially designed for high load applications (Downhill and Tandem) - Requires minimum 2.4mm (chamfered) hub spoke hole - 204g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$10.80 - $17.00
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
Straight pull spokes and nipples from Zipp
CX-Ray 298mm Straight pull spokes fit every position of the Rise 60 (B1), 29" wheel. - Length: 298mm - Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack.
3-pack, 280mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black for Roam 60 27.5 Wheels
3-pack, 298mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black Roam 60 29 Wheels
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Page 1 of 1