• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
$9.00 - $14.00
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$9.00 - $12.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
- Premium alloy presta valve caps in an array of colors
$14.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$26.99 - $27.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
$25.99 - $60.99
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
$30.95 - $33.95
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
$65.00 - $80.00
OFF-ROAD Ehline is an ideal tire for modern XC trails: fast-rolling without compromising cornering performance. Ehline’s tread pattern and casing provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires, making it a great choice for riders who take on increasingly aggressive and challenging terrain. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are short, tightly-spaced, and ramped to roll quickly; perpendicular siping provides grip during both braking and acceleration. - Transition lugs are ramped to roll quickly and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe-shaped siping allows lugs to conform to the terrain to maintain traction during braking. - Side lugs are taller and staggered, with parallel siping to enhance grip while leaning into a turn.
- Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5 – 4 - ISO Width: 88mm – 100mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Wall Thickess: 1 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Weight: 500
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Standard Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Weight: 580g
The Teravail Standard Schrader and Presta Valve tubes feature our widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable Presta valve core - Teravail Standard packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - Size: 700c x 30 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 30 – 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
- Size: 16 x 1.75 – 2.125 - ISO Width: 47mm – 57mm - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" - Shaft Type: Smooth - Flat Protection: Thorn Resistant - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width: 44mm , 45mm , 46mm , 47mm , 48mm , 49mm , 50mm , 51mm , 52mm , 53mm , 54mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 118g
$9.50 - $13.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - ISO Diameter: 540 / Wheelchair - ISO Width: 32 – 40mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 122g
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
Page 1 of 8 Next page